SEP 2017 – Current
Megeve Beauty and Medical Centre Ltd.
– Lead the marketing department and report direct to the general manager
– Build new customer base, achieve sales targets and increase market share in related segments
– Formulate, implement and evaluate different branding & PR projects across all ATL/BTL channels from concept to launch, including online and offline
– Provide marketing advice on all aspects to internal teams
– Draw up sales and marketing strategies and provide appropriate solutions to company
– Keep up with trends and achieve company goal by quantitative market researches
Aug 2016 – Sep 2017
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
– Oversee the new division for digital marketing and report direct to the Executive Director
– Understand business needs and formulate the best digital strategies to achieve marketing objectives and goals by quantitative market researches and statistical analysis
– Formulate, implement and evaluate different digital branding & PR projects across all digital channels from concept to launch, including website, mobile, digital media, video, web analytics, SEO/SEM, email and social media)
– Provide digital marketing advice on all aspects to internal sales teams
– Analysis statistical results and prepare reports and proposals to Executive Director
Nov 2015 – Aug 2016
Associate Account Consultant
Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Ltd.
– To grow the assigned Key Accounts customers and identify new business opportunities to achieve revenue targets and business results
– To prepare selling proposal, conduct product demonstration and presentation to executive level
– Participate directly in the sales process by making in-depth presentations and live demonstrations
– Analyze and define customer requirements and advise best solution to meet their needs
– To build long-term relationship with customers in order to close deals
– Strong sales instincts with strategic consultative skill and committed towards sales target achievement
– Provide after-sales services to ensure customer satisfaction
Oct 2013 – Nov 2015
Digital Marketing Manager
– Participate in the planning and development of digital marketing strategies covering all disciplines including Social Media, SEO/SEM/CPA/PPC, Website, eDM, etc., ensuring digital objectives are met and integrated with overall marketing strategy
– Analyze GA and SEM data and look for optimization opportunities to improve ROI in online marketing campaigns
– Conduct regular review and optimization of campaign performance, prepare reports on various metrics and web analytic
Jan 2012 – Oct 2013
– Oversee the production process through communicating with different parties; e.g. marketing, i.t. , CS and logistic
– Build up and maintain excellent relationship with merchants by giving marketing ideas
– Implement and evaluate the promotion strategies through marketing plan: EDM/in-site banner/social media
Apr 2009 – Jan 2012
– Maintain good relationship with local clients and printing factories in mainland China
– Sell and promote printed products by organizing campaigns
Master in Quantitative Analysis for Business
City University of Hong Kong
Bachelor of Social Sciences (Hons) in Psychology
Hong Kong Baptist University
Executive Director/ Box-it Ltd.
He has supervised many projects wherein he has showcased his skills of creativity, smart work, and leadership and many such attributes making him a worthy employee. He is highly respected by the people who work under his supervision.
Section Head/ Fuji Xerox (H.K) Ltd.
He did an excellent job in this position and always achieve monthly sales target and with overall achievement of 186% versus sales target. He effectively penetrates new customers and maintains very good customer satisfaction in account servicing.
Lo Choi Ning
Director / Taster Limited
His knowledge in the domain is exceptionally good. He has established an outstanding rapport with team members. He is organized, thorough in his paperwork and the ability of meeting deadlines without compromising on quality of work.
VP of Operations/ BEECRAZY
He was imperative to possess the ability to manage multiple projects and ensure that all jobs were completed and also able to establish a rapport with his customers and acquired technical knowledge of the processes. I am especially grateful to him for extending his leave notice in order to help us train his successors. Thanks to this selfless act.